Vanguard
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Vanguard

Vanguard

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

[Raid content] Preview sur "Ancient Port Warehouse&quot

AuteurMessage
Arale
Admin
Arale

[Raid content] Preview sur "Ancient Port Warehouse&quot Empty
MessageSujet: [Raid content] Preview sur "Ancient Port Warehouse&quot   [Raid content] Preview sur "Ancient Port Warehouse&quot Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Juil - 5:45

Salut,

Vous l'avez peut-être remarqué mais le site officiel s'est étoffé d'un article sur la première zone de raid :
http://vgplayers.station.sony.com/newsArchive.vm?id=169&section=News

Copie du texte :
(j'ai souligné les pts qui m'ont marqué)
Citation :

Hey guys,

Since we’re still a little time away from actually getting most of you to set foot inside the Ancient Port Warehouse, I wanted to give you all an update on where we are, what we’ve been working on, and why it’s worth waiting for.

The APW Overview

* APW is a challenging dungeon experience.
* APW is made up of 5 wings. These scale in challenge and target audience.
* Every NPC in the dungeon has unique ability rules and ability sets.
* There are 18 unique boss encounters within APW.

APW has a max size of 12?

The Ancient Port Warehouse has always been intended for 12 man raiding parties, and I think that will be evident when you step foot inside. We did do some initial testing with 24 and 18 man groups and the performance simply wasn’t at a level we were happy with for gameplay. As performance increases our max raid size is something we’re going to continue to evaluate, but in the meantime the first raid experience will be targeted and locked to 12 people.

So the APW isn’t instanced, what does this mean?

Well, really, it means two things –

1. Yes, there will be a lot of contested content. If you want to kill everything, you’re going to have to be able to beat the competition.
2. We have included some content that is more accessible to all. Our entry wing has bosses with much shallower loot tables, meaning that most guilds will kill them a handful of times then move on. In addition, it will be possible to attempt ‘challenges’ (basically spawnable versions of certain bosses), and after you’ve completed enough of these challenges you will get a reward. This means that even if all bosses are dead, there will be something to do.

Is the loot going to be worth it?

This is can be a fine line to walk, but our itemization guy, Silas ‘Cylus’ Morse, is hard at work looking at all of the items that are currently sought after on live and using that information in his design for our APW items. In addition we have a new tier of items that represent items gained from doing multiple group encounters. Without spoiling anything, Silas has been talking about some really cool stuff, and I know I’m looking forward to seeing what comes out of here.

What’s taking so long?

In addition to creating all of our abilities (over 300 at the time of this post), we are doing a great deal of balancing and tuning. We’ve been experimenting with population density and fight time – we’ve been looking at how mitigation and resource regeneration interact with long and challenging fights, and we’ve been making sure each major fight has something for each archetype to do. There will also be new raid UI and functionality delivered along with the dungeon.

In terms of real numbers we’re close to locking down all creation of new content, and then we’ll be doing further testing and QA on the dungeon before we wrap it up and get it to live servers.

Conclusion

Elionia and I have been in touch and we are in the process of getting a more flavorful (lore, screenshots, boss and item sneak peek) preview of APW created in the time between now and the dungeon going live. However, in the meantime I hope this post helps communicate exactly what’s going on with regards to some of the new and exciting content we have in the works here for you all. If you have any other questions or concerns I’ll be lurking around and am more than happy to answer any questions I can to the best of my ability.

Andrew Krausnick

Game Designer

Sony Online Entertainment, LLC

Ca donne envie !

++, Arale
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://vanguard.1fr1.net

[Raid content] Preview sur "Ancient Port Warehouse&quot
Page 1 sur 1